December 12, 2008

Wedding Night SCH-WING

Today's question comes from the beautiful state of California. Where not only do wedding bells ring, but married couples swing:

Dear D'NA,

A few months ago my husband and I attended a wedding. At the reception we had a lot to drink. I mean A LOT. Anyway, at the end of the night we were so drunk we ended up taking home a married couple and we got naked in our hot tub. In the course of the evening I ended up sleeping with the husband and my husband ended up sleeping with the other wife.

Here's the catch. The couple we took home from the wedding was the bride and groom. Since then we've switched partners 3 or 4 times with the same couple.

I feel so ashamed and I don't even think this other guy is attractive. Can you help me? Do I keep doing this or do I end it? And if so how?

Thank you,
Megan
California

Oh Megan, ashamed? How could you possibly be ashamed of such a beautiful and natural thing? Bad girl! Come here and let Demonica give you a spanking for having such ridiculous thoughts. But don't worry, I know that skank Angelina will kiss it all better for you when I'm done.

Enough about my naughty little prefrences though, let's see if Demonica can help you, shall we? Should you continue to do this? Really, that's not a question I can answer for you. But, it seems to me that you're marriage is lacking a little pizzaz if you're willing to first take home another couple and then continue this swinging behavior. Perhaps this is what it needs? Are you getting jealous that your husband is fucking another woman? Is he getting jealous that you're getting rammed by another man? If the answer to both of those questions is no, then you have your answer right there, kitty cat.

If the man you're whoreing yourself out to isn't particularly attractive, why don't you find a new couple to get your freak on with? There are plenty of attractive and hip swingers out there. Trust Demonica on that one, baby girl.

If you do decide to end it, as I'm sure Angelina will tell you to do, then take Demonica's advice; tell them that you're far too jealous of a couple to be able to share any longer and you just can't continue on with the relationship.

Whatever you decide to do, please keep me updated. With pictures.

Now let's see what our darling Angelina has to say on this topic. I can hardly wait...



Well hello Megan-girl. First of all let me start by saying that the bartender at that reception must have mixed one stiff cocktail. And evidently so do you, my sweet catty.

Surprisingly, Demonica has given you some sound, yet colorful advice. To solve your little problem here, Meg, I'm going to ask you to try to wipe away all that shame you've placed on yourself. Don't feel ashamed. Everyone involved was a willing party from what you say. And if for some reason you feel as if your husband forced you to do this then I beg you to go get help and get out of the situation.

However, that does not seem to be what you are saying here. Situations like this can work for everyone involved and they ONLY work if everyone involved WANTS to be there. It doesn't seem like you want to be there.

Step back from the situation and think about what it is that you are taking away from these little escapades. Is it self-esteem or self-respect? Are you flattered that this other person would have you? Also, think about if this is what you want for your marriage. A marriage is generally between two people, not four. If at the end of the day you think that this is not what you want then end it, baby girl and do it quickly. Say it was fun while it lasted but now it's out of your system. After that, don't look back in shame, look back and think about what a worldly little minx you are.

Contrary to what my fabulous whore-cat Demonica says, I'm not going to tell you to end it. I'm tellling you that you know the answer to your own question. If swinging with this couple is what you and your husband crave, well then swing on, kitty, swing on.

10 comments:

Mr Lady said...

I really need to go to more weddings.

I can see the hot tub, I can even see the makeout session, but what I don't get, what troubles me, what makes me want to tell our little kitty cat to run as fast as she can, is how a newlywed couple can hop in the sack with ANYONE else. Sure, after a few years, you need to spice things up, whatever. But on their WEDDING NIGHT? That sends up all kinds of red lights and bells in my world. I think they may be the kind of people who end up trying to eat your liver.

Demonica said...

Mr. Lady, I assume you've never swung then? It can be so wonderful. But what do I know? I'm not married. No man can keep up with me!

Anonymous said...

First, Mr. Lady is freaking me out with that whole 'eat your liver' thing.
Second, I could not agree more. Only if everyone involved wants to be there. And then...only if everyone is truly attracted.

Mr Lady said...

Demonica, I can't chew gum and walk at the same time. My head would explode if I tried to juggle more than one dick.

Demonica said...

Just the thought of juggling dick makes me want to jump my boyfriend, and his best friend.

Mrs. Booms said...

The thought of juggling dicks frightens me. Like I might drop one and it would hit me in the eye with a thud.

Mrs. Booms said...

... And then it would accidentally go off.

LOL - My word verification was CONES

Demonica said...

Well aren't you just the most delicious little thing ever, Betsey Booms. Come here and let Demonica spank you.

Bimbo Baggins said...

Ummmm, you bitches kick ass. Seriously. I want to motorboat you both.

Malskeys said...

Of course you do DPH!! ;)

I am going to go sing the SCH-WING song now!!

You girls are a riot!