February 25, 2009

This seems to be a popular subject lately! So today, our question comes from some poor young man in California...




Dear Demonica and Angelina,






So I've been dating this girl now for about 5 months and she's great, GGG (good giving and game), and loves me very much. She's been wanting to experiment in group sex but has said she would not do anything without my permission.Now for me, I consider myself to be pretty open to most things. However, for some reason I find it hard to share my gf with other ppl.



Case in point, about 1 year ago I had several threesomes with my friend mike and his ex gf Belinda. They were fun and we all enjoyed ourselves. Mike and Belinda have since broken up.



Now last night Mike was over with my girlfriend and I and we got to drinking and Mike having nobody at the moment started making passes at my gf who eagerly accepted with my consent. The playing stopped short of sex due to my rising jealousy. Even though i would like to get rid of this irrational jealously it still bothers me. It would just be sex and i know that but i think a host of insecurities are holding me back.



Question is should i let them fuck and take part or forget about it? If it was another girl it would be no problem, but as its a guy i would be uncomfortable as i feel i would have to comptete, wasn't a problem b4 as i didn't care for belinda as i care for my gf. I think i would end up resenting her and ultimately dumping her. Should i go for it?



Thanks,






John in California









John, this question is by far my favorite! There's nothing more exciting to dirty little Demonica than getting to fuck another man, with my man's permission. ESPECIALLY if he's watching. Something so taboo about it.




Here's my question for you John; why would you let her fool around with your friend, and then reel her back in and say, "hey, you can't fuck him". What a tease you are. I want to bend you over my knee and spank you for being such a dick. How dare you let your girlfriend get all hot and bothered, and you're friend get a raging case of blue balls, only to stop them! So selfish.




If I were you, I would talk things out with your girlfriend first and explain all of your boundaries and ground rules. Then she knows what to expect and she knows just how far you're willing to take things. Also, you can gauge from her how eager she is to do this. Maybe she's just a cock hungry whore and this is her excuse for some new dick?




But honestly, I don't know why you're asking us, you already know the answer to what you're asking. If you're going to be uncomfortable with it and eventually make her feel like a whore, then don't do it! Grow a pair and let your girl fuck your friend. Trust me, it will be better for your relationship in the long run.




My Darling Angelina's answer should be soaking with fire and brimstone...

















First: I feel like I'm going to contract gonorrhea rummaging through Demonica's sloppy seconds. Foul play, whore, foul play.


John, you sad little man:


Enjoy reaping what you have sewn. Oh, everything is acceptable when 'Single You' was doing all the hedgerow bustling, huh? Now that your slut of a girlfriend (you two are perfect for each other) wants to take part in this act, suddenly you become morally upright.


This may never happen again, but I am fully agreeing with Demonica. I say that you deserve to be a witness to the type of behavior you once considered acceptable. You, little man, should be flogged while doing the act. What side of the fence are you on? Cakes can be baked, cakes can be eaten, but the pleasure is different for the baker and the eater. You are a heathen of the worst caliber. You want to bake the cake, eat the cake, vomit the cake back up, and make everyone else eat it.


Enjoy this trip down memory lane. Honestly, I hope he works her better than you ever could. I hope that you feel the shame that should be yours. I hope she leaves you after this encounter solely based on his performance. Then I hope you repent and lead a good Christian life. Who am I kidding? I'm still all woman, I hope you contract the AIDS, hellspawn. Thank sweet, sweet Jesus that you don't have children. I wash my hands of this.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. That's really not the response I was hoping for. You guys need a man on board. Guess I'll go ask Jeeves. Bitches.

Demonica said...

Johnny Boy, if you already had your mind made up, then why bother asking? Seeking validation? Go back to mommy for that, since clearly there are some issues there.

Bimbo Baggins said...

Yeah it takes a special kind of rrlationship to be able to watch your guy or girl fuck someone else.

And its such a different story when your single and humping your friends girlfriends.

So glad you bitches are back!

Gypsy said...

My first thought was, "Oh, buddy. She's definitely doing shit without your 'permission.'" Prepare to reap the whirlwind. Gonorrhea style.

Angelina said...

Johnboy, you are wrong all over. Like two boys fornicating.

Mr Lady said...

I'm going to disagree, to an extent, with these dirty, nasty little bitches.

I don't care what you've done before. You didn't do it with her, so I'm not counting it. You don't want to share her, you don't have to. She wants to be shared, send her over.

My point? You two are doomed. This relationship isn't going to work. When you figure that out at break up with her, I think Demonica might want her number.

Angelina said...

Well, well, well. Look at you, Mr Lady. Disagreeing with both of us. Sassy, I think you might be causing a warm and wet situation in my holy temple. Let me tell you I'm not referring to urine.

Mr Lady said...

Vinegar will remove that vomit smell if applied quickly enough.