October 24, 2008

Our Maiden Voyage

D'NA are ready to get this party started and after wading through some very interesting questions, we decided there was no better way to get rolling than with a little BJ action.

I mean, isn't that how every great party in history started? No? Okay, maybe only ours do then.

Anyhow, our first question comes to us from Holly in Florida. Holly ventures out and asks D'NA the following:


I've never done it before, but I know my bf wants me to suck his cock. I want to try it, but I don't know how. I don't want to embarrass myself or hurt him. when is the best time to go for it? what are u supposed to do at the end? is he just supposed to squirt in my mouth? when he does squirt, do most girls swallow it or spit it out? if I decide I want to spit it, where should I spit? any advice would be appreciated.



Sigh. Really? Okay, D'NA are about to lay this out for you.



Holly, my dear girl, let me just say this. If you give head the way you write, your poor boyfriend is going to end up in traction. Seriously, your question made my eyes water, burn and eventually bleed. Once I cleaned up that mess I went on to assume that you are young, very young.

If indeed you are as young as you appear to be, perhaps you should evaluate if cock sucking is what you need to be doing with your life. However, if you feel that licking lollies is indeed the path for you, let's make sure you're doing it the right way.

A blow job is as personal and unique as your finger prints or a sweet little snow flake, every girl is different. It's moments like this when I wish we had a gay man on staff, because nobody would know better than fictional he would.

You ask when the best time to go for it is. Honey, the best time for your man is anytime, but as you are inexperienced I would hold off on the road head until you're sure you know what to do with your teeth. Instead, just take charge and shove your man onto the bed and whip his pants off of him. He'll be pleased and you'll be empowered.

Now we move onto the age old question, spit or swallow? If you have a weak gag reflex simply ask your man to do the favor of a warning tap. A warning tap is when he lets you know he's ready to blow with a soft tap to the top of your fellating noggin. If he's carried away and let's her go, well, I believe that's what his belly button is for. Sweetly spit it right in there and let him deal with the mess. And if all of this is too much for your sensitivities then simply go at it for a few minutes and then climb on and ride him like a good little cowgirl. Just know, he wants you to swallow, they all do. Well,unless they are a snowballer, but that's a lesson I'll leave for another day, unless Demonica wants to cover it.

Just a few last little pointers for you, mind your teeth, use your tongue, caress his guys down under and run your finger along his goods. When your jaw gets tired use your hand. It's all the same to your happy man.

Now let's see what our darling Demonica has to say:

Photobucket First let me say, that while this rarely happens, I'm going to have to agree with that slutbag, Angelina here. You write like a skank, Holly. You should genuinely be ashamed. But that's not why you came here. Who the fuck do I think I am; Ask and Ye Shall Receive?


I'm going to examine your question one item at a time here, because like a good dick suckin', I'm thorough.


You don't know how? Honey, it's not fucking rocket science. Common sense should tell you what to do in this situation, but I'll just pretend you're retarded and that I have to spell it out for you. Let's start by saying, don't be afraid of the dick. Embrace it and love it, otherwise you're never going to enjoy sucking it.


Start off slow. Don't swallow all your spit because the wetter the better. Don't deep throat yet you have lead up to that. Lick the head of his cock and swirl your tongue around it. You can also start at the base and lick your way up, either one will be good. Gradually work your way up to a faster pace. If you get tired, use your hand and take a break or you can hop on and fuck him for a few minutes, slowly. But if you do this, prepared to be eating your own pussy when you get back to suckin'. Look up at him and smile while sucking his cock. Make him think you fucking love it. Run your tongue right under the head for extra stimulation.


And don't just focus on his dick, suck some balls too. Show him what a little whore you want to be for him. But be very careful since they are sensitive and you don't want him to donkey punch you in retaliation. Also, keep in mind that deep throating will earn you his love and respect more than anything else.


Holly, I would really like to see you become a seasoned cock sucker. So when the time comes for the purple headed yogurt slinger to release it's demons, swallow that shit up, bitch! No self respecting woman spits, it's just not nice. If it doesn't taste good, get the fuck over it. Does Jagermeister taste good? Fuck no, but you drink it so you can be a drunken whore. Just be aware that if you start to swallow and then retreat, you may be rewarded with an angry pirate.


I did not address the question of when to do it, because if you need that much help, you shouldn't be sucking dick. Have you considered anal?



Note From Angelina: Oh, well that is just the kind of answer I should have expected from a whore like Demonica.

Now you see why we were both popular in high school, but for very different reasons.

Class dismissed.

7 comments:

Mr Lady said...

God damn it, I'm shutting my blog down. Fuck you two. You get all the good questions. :)

My best guy friend is gay, and a pitcher, not a catcher. He entered a new relationship and that new boy was also a pitcher; his days were numbered. We sat down one day with a plate of brownies, mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles, and while my kids played on the floor, I told him how to take it up the ass and in return, he told me EXACTLY how to give a mind-numbing blow job.

My advice to you? Find a gay guy, make him your best friend, and feed him treats. Your whole world will change.

Demonica said...

Oddly enough, Angelina is the fag hag out of the two of us. I'm always trying to get the gay's to fuck me. I've succeeded a few times. What can I say? I'm devlish.

Mr Lady said...

I got mine to let me take nude photos of him, but he's pretty sure vaginas have teeth. *sigh*

Demonica said...

Only the best ones do, Mr. Lady

Anonymous said...

I have a word of advice. If you do it after he had a condom on, you're tongue will go numb. Maybe that's what condom-mints are for.

Mr Lady said...

REALLY? That's kind of gross, truth be told. I DO know this: You know how you can pour a can of coke on a grease stain on your driveway and the stain will go away? How coke will take tarnish off bronze? Well Pepsi neutralizes the taste of semen. One big gulp, all gone. Not as cool as Mom's condom trick, but still.

Demonica said...

Well I certainly am a big fan of drooling all over cock, but no thanks. If I'm sucking some dick, I want to feel and taste it all.

Oddly enough, my word verification is "spiti".